When it comes to planning her wedding, Carrie Underwood knows exactly what she wants. In a recent interview Carrie spilled some more wedding secrets by telling fans that her dog, Ace, will be the ring bearer. “I don’t know if I’ll actually put the ring on him. He’d probably run away with it or eat it or something. That’s probably not a good idea, but he will be there.”
Other known facts about Carrie’s wedding
- Carrie says they will not have a traditional wedding cake and instead have opted for cupcakes. They are planning a small wedding.
- No date has been set but Mike Fisher still has a few hockey games left and Carrie is on tour through June with a few dates in July.
- Carrie has said she wants “Big Texas hair and lots of eyeliner” for her wedding day look.
- Carrie and Mike’s parents didn’t meet until after their engagement.
- Carrie says she didn’t grow up planning her wedding in her mind. It wasn’t until she was engaged that she started thinking about details.
- Carrie has said she doesn’t care what kind of food they have, what kind of linens are on the table, or what the center pieces look like. She just wants to have fun and remember what the wedding is really about.