For at least a few months – since everyone I know has joined Facebook including my mom – I have been boycotting it !
Here are the top reasons I was boycotting:
1. I know myself well enough to know I would get addicted.
2. I would still like to be a mom and a wife.
3. Everyone else is doing it.
4. I don’t think everyone needs to know that I just went potty.
5. It’s not that hard to connect with me now.
6. I sometimes make things difficult and overthink which explains #7.
7. I worry about what social networking will do to our kids.
OK, so after lots of thought I decided that I can’t avoid Facebook any longer. First, I am a social person. And this job kind of requires that. I finally decided to get on the bandwagon after I thought…
We often hear from you the listener that you feel like you know us – that we are friends – but we don’t know you. I want to know you – all 200,000 of you! And I figure this is the best way to do it.
So friend me on Facebook…and I will do my best to stay in touch. You just have to promise to organize an intervention when my daughter starts calling someone else mommy ; )
You can also be a FAN here – this is where I will post all kinds of updates from our show including contest info.