It’s the devastating story of the week. Sadly, by the end of the Memorial Day weekend most of America will forget about Joplin. But you can share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Ways to help the Joplin tornado victims:
1) Missouri United Way has established the Joplin Tornado Relief Fund. Text “JOPLIN” to 864833 to make a $10 donation.
2) American Red Cross is also taking donations. Call 1-800-Red-Cross. Text “REDCROSS” to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
3) The Convoy of Hope’s disaster response team is also mobilizing to provide aid. Donate online at http://www.convoyofhope.org/ or make a $10 text donation by texting the word CONVOY to 50555.
4) The Salvation Army is also a great place to donate. There are four ways: Text the word “Joplin” to 80888 to make a $10 donation; call 1-800-SAL-ARMY; donate online; or send a check by mail to Joplin Tornado Relief, The Salvation Army, 3637 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64111.
5) Prefer to donate time instead of money? Volunteers are always needed. Call 1-800-427-4616 or visit ShowMeResponse.org.
6) Off of Manchester Rd in the Winchester Plaza, just west of Sulfur Springs. She is accepting ANY AND ALL donations this afternoon. Contact Info: 314-520-9498
Tornado Relief Benefit: