Miranda Lambert is the lovely face smiling back from the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping, as the magazine chatted with her about life, home, marriage, and career — and as part of the feature, Miranda shares that one of the things she feels she learned from her dad is how to be a good judge of character.
- Another item in the Good Housekeeping feature on Miranda Lambert is a recipe for a peanut butter pie that hubby Blake Shelton really loves. And while it’s singled out as “Blake’s Favorite Pie,” Miranda says that Blake loves so much about Thanksgiving, when it came to choosing just one pie, it was anybody’s guess!
- You can get the lowdown on mom Bev Lambert‘s delicious peanut butter pie recipe, online here!
- Look for the November issue of Good Housekeeping on stands, and you can find it online, as well, right here, on GoodHousekeeping.com.
- After wrapping her terrific “On Fire” Tour not long ago, Miranda is already looking ahead to next year with the recent announcement that she’ll hit the road with Dierks Bentley beginning January 17th for their 2013 Locked & Reloaded Tour!
- And be sure to look for Miranda as both a show performer and a four-time award nominee at The 46th Annual CMA Awards when the big show airs this Thursday, November 1st, at 8pm, ET, on ABC.
- Miranda is red-hot on the radio with her latest hit, “Fastest Girl in Town,” the newest favorite from her CMA-Award-nominated and ACM-Award-winning Album of the Year, Four the Record.