If you are a woman, do you agree with this man’s definitions? And…if you’re a MAN, do you want to add any of your own? Comment here!
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut the heck up. Immediately.
(2) Five Minutes: If the woman is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with “nothing” usually end in “fine.”
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t do it!
(5) Loud Sigh: This isn’t actually a word, but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of “nothing.”)
(6) That’s OK: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. “That’s OK” means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you — do not question it. Just say: “You’re welcome.” (I want to add in a clause here — This is true, unless she says “Thanks a lot” — that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say “You’re welcome” to a “Thanks a lot.”‘ That will bring on a “Whatever.”)
And…I would like to add one more: Well, it’s not a phrase actually, it’s something we woman do: THE SILENT TREATMENT. What does it mean? It means…GET OUT AND GET US SOMETHING PRETTY CUZ YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE! J) JK!