I WANT EVERYONE TO PARTY AND CELEBRATE THIS NEW YEAR!!! BUT I ALSO WANT EVERYONE TO BE SAFE SO WE CAN ALL HAVE AN AMAZING 2013!!! HERE ARE SOME TIPS FROM THE USA GOVERNMENT:
If you are hosting a New Year’s Eve party, following a few simple rules could prevent a tragedy:
- Plan ahead by naming a “designated driver.” Make this your responsibility as the host.
- Contact a local cab company to provide rides for your guests.
- Serve non-alcoholic beverages as an option to your guests.
- Stop serving alcohol to your guests several hours before the party ends.
- Provide your guests with a place to stay overnight in your home.
If you are attending New Year’s Eve parties and celebrations:
- If you drink, don’t drive.
- Plan ahead and always designate a sober driver before the party or celebration begins.
- If you are impaired, call a taxi, use mass transit, or get a sober friend or family member to come pick you up.
- Or, stay where you are until you are sober.
- Take the keys from someone if you think he/she is too impaired to drive.
BE CAREFUL ON THE ROADS!!! I’M SO HAPPY TO SEE THE SNOW FALLING, BUT PLEASE SLOW DOWN, TURN ON YOUR HEADLIGHTS, AND BE CAUTIOUS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BREADHEADS OUT THERE! LET’S MAKE 2013 A GREAT ONE!!!