New deadline to register: noon, June 2.
Here’s The link to sign up for the Race For The Cure with Slu and Breadhead Cornbread Decade! Celebrate a decade of Team Breadhead as we join forces with Team SLU AND once again , walk to make a difference and join the Komen race and the fight against breast cancer!” Join at this link!
FREE parking, FREE refreshments, NICE bathrooms, GREAT area, LIVE entertainment including Dereokee all to help a great cause!
T-SHIRT PICK UP INFORMATION HERE:
As a Saint Louis University Cancer Center team member, you’ll enjoy:
- FREE parking in SLU’s Olive/Compton garage
- FREE shuttle from the garage to the starting area and back following the race
- FREE admission to SLU’s Midtown Village — a rest stop midway through the race
- FREE live music
- FREE refreshments
- FREE photo booth
- FREE team t-shirt (in addition to Komen shirt)
- PRIVATE team restrooms
- MEET & GREET WITH RADIO PERSONALITIES from 92.3 WIL and 106.5 The Arch
Your team T-shirt is your ticket to these exclusive extras!
HERE IS THE T-SHIRT PICKUP INFORMATION:
Saint Louis University Cancer Center Race for the Cure Team T-shirt pick-up information: