Attention Breadheads! Here’s your chance to Cruise the Eastern Caribbean with Cornbread, December 1-8, 2013, departing from Ft. Lauderdale!
Cornbread has teamed up with Altair Travel & Cruises to offer this unique vacationing experience. Seven nights aboard one of Holland America’s newest ships…the Eurodam. Ports include:
- Grand Turk (Turks and Caicos) – Featuring an all new world class beachfront cruise center and the largest Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritiaville in the Caribbean!
- San Juan (Puerto Rico) – A bustling port with night time Casino shows, entertainment, and shopping destinations for the holidays.
- St. Thomas (U.S.V.I.) – Picture perfect beaches and the ideal port for holiday shopping.
- Half Moon Cay (Bahamas) – Holland America’s private island with a beach BBQ and a wide variety of watersports, horseback riding and rated the Best Private Island by Porthole Cruise Magazine.
We’ve even added Breadhead flair to the cruise! Breadhead travelers will enjoy:
- Raising money for Team Bread and Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure through an onboard Breast Cancer Walk & Auction
- Getting fit with the Cornbread “Slim Down” and Wake Up Workouts including one special workout on the beach with Club Fitness Personal Trainers
- Photo and Autograph Party with Cornbread
- Special spa packages just for cruise guests that like to be pampered, especially after those “wake up workouts.”
- Two private cocktail parties
- Shipboard activities including movies with popcorn, digital workshops, Culinary Arts Center presented by Food & Wine Magazine.
Limited Air Package is available including non-stop flights to/from Ft. Lauderdale and a day of Florida shopping & sightseeing at the end of the cruise.
The sparkling ocean waters, warm beaches and island pampering are just what you need! Call Melissa at Altair Travel & Cruises for more information: (314) 968-9600.