**THANKS FOR YOUR RSVP’S! EVENT IS AT FULL CAPACITY AND WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY ADDITIONAL RSVP’S.**
If you have already RSVP’d, join the Cornbread Morning Show and 92.3 WIL for “Cornbread’s World’s Largest Trunk or Treat” event on Sunday, October 30th from 3-5pm at NASCAR SpeedPark St. Louis located at St. Louis Mills!
What is “Trunk or Treating?”
“Trunk or Treating” also known as “Halloween Tailgating” provides a safe, family-friendly alternative for children to participate in trick or treating. Guests bring out their vehicles haunted to the hilt, kiddos dressed up in full costume and hand out candy from their trunks (you must provide your own candy to hand out, enough to serve a minimum of 100 trick or treaters). Consider it a dress rehearsal for Halloween!
Candy must be store bought, pre-wrapped.
Scheduled on site activities include:
- A visit from Fredbird, the St. Louis Cardinals Mascot, from 3-4pm
- Child Identification & Protection provided by MOChip and the Missouri Masonic Children’s Foundation, Tuscan Lodge No. 360
- Contest: Prizes will be awarded for the most spooktacular vehicle, as well as best costumes for the FUNNIEST, SCARIEST, CUTEST, courtesy of the SciFest at the Saint Louis Science Center.
- “Scar-i-oke” karaoke from Derrick Keith
- Caricatures available from artist Christopher Grant
- Carriage rides provided by Brookdale Farms
- Special concessions available for purchase provided by NASCAR SpeedPark St. Louis
- Special “Candy Buy Back” program provided by Elm Dental to benefit the USO of Missouri
- Color & assemble your own button courtesy of St. Louis Children’s Hospital
ALL PARTICIPATING FAMILIES SHOULD HAVE RSVP’D THEIR VEHICLE!If you did NOT fill out the form prior to the event hitting capacity, we appreciate your interest and hope you will join us next year!
*You must have a vehicle reservation and hand out candy for your children to participate.
Each vehicle that enters and has RSVP’d for our Trunk or Treat event will also receive 4 tickets to JingleFest 2011! PLUS, your RSVP serves as entry to win Cornbread’s special grand prize, but you must be present to win.
All participating and RSVP’d vehicles must arrive between 1:30pm-2:30pm the day of the event. No car will be allowed inside the Trunk or Treat perimeter after 2:45pm for the safety of the children. Trick or Treating will not begin until 3pm.