Download one of our 923 WIL desktop or mobile screensavers and take us wherever you go! Simply follow the instructions below.
Need to know how to add an image as your background? Just follow these quick directions!
- To start, we’ll need to find out your screen resolution size. To do this, it’s different for which version of Windows you have. To find out which version of Windows you have, right click on “My Computer” and then click on Properties.
- For Windows XP: Right click on your desktop and click “Properties”. When a new window picks up, choose “Settings” on the top tab.
- For Windows Vista/Windows 7: Right click on your desktop and choose “Screen Resolution”.
- Find your favorite image below. Once you have figured out what image you want as your background, click on the size that is closest to your desktop size.
- Once the image loads, right click on the image and click “Set as Background”.