Dr. Pepper Text 2 Win Official Rules
1. Dates/Eligibility. The Dr. Pepper “Text to win giveaway” (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00am CT on July 21, 2014 and ends at 12:00am CT on September 22, 2014. By September 22, 2014 at 12:00am, all entries via text will be compiled within the system, in which the grand prize will be randomly rewarded. The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents residing in specified state 18 years of age and older, who hold a valid driver’s license. Standard text messaging fees will apply. Void where prohibited by law. There is no limit to the number of entries permitted. Employees or agents of (a) sponsoring company and affiliated companies, (b) Hubbard Radio LLC St. Louis, (c) any entity associated with the sponsorship or conduct of the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate in the Contest.
2. How to Enter. Consumers will text in from their mobile phone to be entered for specified prize. Entries are unlimited during the contest timeframe. Prize will be randomly selected and will be awarded by specified time. Winner will be notified to redeem their prize via text. For any text-based contest, the free alternate form of entry is:http://www.vibescm.com/amoe or http://www.vibescm.com/altentry.
No Purchase Necessary to Enter.
3. Prizes. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, substituted or redeemed for cash. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prizes must be claimed at Hubbard Radio (11647 Olive Blvd, St Louis MO 63141 during normal business hours Monday thru Friday 8:30a-5:30p CST) within 30 days of being contacted as contest winner. The following prizes and values will be awarded:
– One (1) $500 gift certificate towards the purchase of a new grill at St. Louis Home Fires valued at $500. Certificate must be used prior to 10/31/14.
– One (1) $150 gift certificate to Kenrick’s Meats & Catering valued at $150. Certificate must be used prior to 10/31/14.
– One (1) 12 pack of Dr. Pepper valued at $7
Total Value: $657.00
4. Conditions/Restrictions. By entering this contest, entrants are to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and all applicable text messaging fees. Hubbard Radio LLC St. Louis and sponsoring companies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries. Winner must produce identification satisfactory to Hubbard Radio LLC St. Louis and sponsoring companies and agrees that his or her name, photograph and likeness may be used for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners may be asked for identification, required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by Hubbard Radio LLC St. Louis after receipt and prior to receiving the prize. Winners will be responsible for payment of any taxes or fees, which result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify Hubbard Radio LLC St. Louis and sponsoring companies and any other related entity and entities affiliated with the Contest and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
5. Rules. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s offices, 11647 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141 during regular business hours; by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at the above-listed address.