Bring the kids to hunt for 55,000 eggs!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is excited to announce its third annual
“Hunt for a Cure” Egg Hunt!
Saturday, March 23 ~ 11:00 am – Noon
Forest Park’s Central Fields
Only $5 per family!
11:00 – Registration Begins & Bunny Arrival
Egg Hunt Times (approximiately):
11:30am = Ages 0-2
11:40am = Ages 3-4
11:50am = Ages 5-8
12:00pm = Ages 9-12
Hunt for a Cure is a Thank You Party for the gracious support of our community. This is the largest egg hunt in town with 55,000 eggs! Bring the family & friends! Everyone is invited!
Bags for your eggs will be provided. There is a limit of 15 eggs per child.
Check out the pictures from last year here! Hunt for a Cure was voted best egg hunt in the area by the Sprout Seven Awards.
Hunt for a Cure will include the following:
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital and SSM Cardinal Glennon will be attending with patients from the children’s oncology floors.
- Stray Rescue of St. Louis & the Animal Protective Association of Missouri will be at the Hunt with adoptable dogs & cats.
- The LLS Bunny will be arrive by helicopter and will be available for pictures.
A Huge Thank You to our EGG-ceptional Helpers:
- FOX 2, KPLR 11 & 19 particpating radio stations:
- 92.3 WIL, 106.5 The Arch, 101 ESPN
- UPS Delivery Bunnies
- Egg-xpert egg stuffers at local Senior Centers
- Autumn View Gardens of St. Louis, Bethesda Meadow, Big Bend Woods Healthcare, Brooking Park, Caregivers Inn, Cape Albion, Charlevoix HealthCare Center, Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield, Delmar Gardens of Creve Coeur, Delmar Gardens on the Green, Delmar Gardens of Meramec Valley, Delmar Gardens North, Delmar Gardens of O’Fallon, Delmar Gardens South, Delmar Gardens West, Delmar Garden Villas: Chesterfield, North, O’Fallon, South, Town & Country, Dutchtown Care & Rehab Center, Gambrill Gardens, Gillespie Village Apartments, Lake St. Charles Retirement Center, Lutheran Senior Services Communities: Breeze Park, Dunn Road Manor, Laclede Groves, Meramec Bluffs, Meridian Village, Richmond Terrace, Rose Hill House & Village at Mackenzie Point, Mari de Villa, Mark Twain Manor Nursing Home, McKnight Place Assisted Living, NHC Healthcare Maryland Heights, NHC Healthcare Town & Country, NHC Healthcare St. Charles, Orchid Terrace, Parklane Care & Rehabilitation Center, Parc Provence, St. Joseph Apartments, St. Sophia Health and Rehabilitation Center , Sunrise of Chesterfield & Sunrise of Des Peres
Hop on over (Directions to Central Fields):
Take the Hampton entrance into Forest Park.
Turn Right onto Wells.
Turn Right onto Macklind.
You may park along the roads and walk to Central Fields.
**Parking in Forest Park is sometimes limited due to events happening each weekend. Please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.